world painted in color (sad version )

 


I see the world before me,

A canvas painted dark and bleak,

Colors muted, shades of grey,

A picture that's hard to speak.


I hear the sounds around me,

A symphony of pain and grief,

Cries, screams, and mournful sighs,

A harmony that offers no relief.


I smell the bitter scent of loss,

Its grip tightens, won't let go,

A fragrance that weighs me down,

A scent that brings me low.



I taste the bitter taste of tears,

A bitter, salty sting,

A palate of sorrow and regret,

A flavor that won't bring anything.


I touch the world around me,

Its textures are rough and harsh,

A world of endless struggle,

A universe that leaves me in the dark.


These senses are a curse,

A reminder of what I've lost,

A painful connection to a world,

Where happiness comes at a cost.


With sorrowful senses at my side,

I face the world with pain,

I find no joy in any moment,

Life is a never-ending chain.



So let me suffer in these senses,

And let them drown me in despair,

For life is dark and full of sadness,

A gift that's hard to bear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Control of Your Mental Health: 5 Steps to a Better You

Finding Purpose in Life: Discovering What Truly Motivates You

Modernist Approach To History